Our intention is to change the world for the better through business
We work with ambitious business leaders, entrepreneurs and social innovators from across sectors to build their knowledge, insights, resilience, connectivity and networks.
What we do
What is Wavelength?
Wavelength works with a wide range of companies, from global giants to grassroots UK-based organisations. We operate a cross-subsidy business model, enabling social enterprise, charity and other non-profit leaders equal access to world-class inspiration, education and connections.
From the cutting edge of Silicon Valley innovation to the empowerment of the poor in the villages of rural Bangladesh, we bring purposeful inspiration to all our clients to help them become better leaders.
At the heart of our work is Connect, a membership club offering leaders a year of inspiration, learning, access and new connections.
- enable leaders to visit the world’s most admired, successful and socially innovative organisations on our USA Tours;
- provide amazing speakers for your event through our Speakers Bureau;
- and create world-class Bespoke experiences to address your company’s specific needs.
- David Gram on how LEGO continues to invent the future of play through intrapreneurship
- Patrick Copeland of Google.org on why pretotyping is at the heart of real innovation
- What’s the biggest mistake you’ve ever made in business?
- Gerard van Grinsven on breaking bread with your customers
- Greg Dyke, Martin Narey & Jude Kelly on dealing with failure
- Professor Muhammad Yunus on edible yoghurt Pots
- The Service Company that Happens to Sell Shoes. Tony Hsieh, Zappos CEO, on Delivering Happiness