Our intention is to change the world for the better through business
We work with ambitious business leaders, entrepreneurs and social innovators from across sectors to build their knowledge, insights, resilience, connectivity and networks.
What we do
What is Wavelength?
At the heart of our work is Connect, a membership club offering leaders a year of inspiration, learning, access and new connections.
From the cutting edge of social media in Silicon Valley to the empowerment of the poor in the villages of rural Bangladesh, we bring purposeful inspiration to our clients to help them become better leaders.
- What’s the biggest mistake you’ve ever made? Posted in 7 - Connect 2013. Leadership. On Your Marks
- It’s all about your business philosophy says Alan Webber Posted in 7 - Connect 2013. Alan Webber. Leadership. On Your Marks
- Gerard van Grinsven on breaking bread with your customers Posted in Gerard van Grinsven. On Your Marks. Service Excellence
- Greg Dyke, Martin Narey & Jude Kelly on dealing with failure Posted in Greg Dyke. Jude Kelly. Leadership. Martin Narey. On Your Marks
- Professor Muhammad Yunus on edible yoghurt Pots Posted in Muhammad Yunus. On Your Marks. Social Innovation