Our intention is to change the world for the better through business
Wavelength is a world-class leadership company.
Experiential learning is at the very heart of what we do. See it, feel it, apply it.
To find out more download our brochure.
What we do
What is Wavelength?
Wavelength is a world-class leadership company. We understand the key issues facing companies today: employee engagement, service excellence, social innovation, digital disruption, leadership resilience and change management.
Our unique programmes and insider access to inspiring organisations offer a radically different model for learning and tangible return on investment.
At the heart of our work is our year-long leadership programme, Connect, which enables leaders to develop their knowledge, connectivity, and resilience.
- gain access to some of the world’s most pioneering and successful businesses and into the very heart of the digital revolution in Silicon Valley on our USA Tours;
- provide amazing speakers for your event through our Speakers Bureau;
- create world-class Bespoke experiences to address your company’s specific needs.
- David Gram on how LEGO continues to invent the future of play through intrapreneurship
- Patrick Copeland of Google.org on why pretotyping is at the heart of real innovation
- What’s the biggest mistake you’ve ever made in business?
- Gerard van Grinsven on breaking bread with your customers
- Greg Dyke, Martin Narey & Jude Kelly on dealing with failure
- Professor Muhammad Yunus on edible yoghurt Pots
- The Service Company that Happens to Sell Shoes. Tony Hsieh, Zappos CEO, on Delivering Happiness