Our intention is to change the world for the better through business
Wavelength is a world-class leadership company.
Experiential learning is at the very heart of what we do. See it, feel it, apply it.
To find out more download our brochure.
What we do
What is Wavelength?
Wavelength is a world-class leadership company. We understand the key issues facing companies today: employee engagement, service excellence, social innovation, digital disruption, leadership resilience and change management.
Our unique programmes and insider access to inspiring organisations offer a radically different model for learning and tangible return on investment.
At the heart of our work is our year-long leadership programme, Connect, which enables leaders to develop their knowledge, connectivity, and resilience.
- gain access to some of the world’s most pioneering and successful businesses and into the very heart of the digital revolution in Silicon Valley on our USA Tours;
- provide amazing speakers for your event through our Speakers Bureau;
- create world-class Bespoke experiences to address your company’s specific needs.
- Henry Ashworth of Portman Group on Behavioural Economics – the Science of Common Sense
- Nick Stace, CEO, RCVS asks: how much do we care?
- How can one be a successful leader in this climate of constant change?
- What are some of the principles underpinning behaviour change?
- David Gram on how LEGO continues to invent the future of play through intrapreneurship
- Baroness Sue Campbell, Chair, UK Sport Trust on culture change, leadership lessons and not just sitting on the bench
- Patrick Copeland of Google.org on why pretotyping is at the heart of real innovation